Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Beauty answers from Rachel Bilson

Ask Rachel

Style-setting actress Rache Bilson turns fashion therapist with her monthly column.

Q: I'm not feeling inspired fashion-wise, but I have a lot of clothes. How do you come up with cute outfits when you're in a rut? -Kate S., Chicago.

A: I love to look at pictures, either online or in books, like American Fashion from the CFDA and Vintage Fashion by Emma Baxter Wright. Two of my favorite Web sites are thesartorialist.blogspot.com and whowhatwear.com. And watching Sex and the City reruns is always fun for sparking ideas.

Q: What three items do you think are most flattering on petite women? -Rebecca R., Marblehead, Mass.

A: In my experience, the three best things are a short hem on a dress or a skirt; fitted jackets, such as blazers, that don't fall below the waist; and nude heels-great for elongating legs.

Q: I have lots of expensive clothes, they are all beautiful, buy I always feel bad at my haircut. Where do you get inspiration on haircut?

A: I usually read many fashion magazines and go to some websites to get inspiration, for instance Instyle and prohaircut.com, they may help you to get the style you want.

Suggested Reading: http://fashionrunnerbetty.blogspot.com/2012/04/golden-globes-after-party-selena-gomez.html

3 comments:

  1. Wow great, its a very nice and different post thanks for sharing this kind of post.. Beauty Tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great information shared here. we all need to pay attention to our skin in our daily routine. if you are used to daily cleansing monthly facials with healthy food, then I think you have a glowing skin. you can read more on my website Skinfinity.pk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this post while searching for some related information on blog search.It's a good post..keep posting and update the information about healthy skincare and beauty tips.

    ReplyDelete